
This is my try for the first Challenge over at Paper Cutz. It was just launched last week, and their challenge is to make a card, layout or craft project using color pink and green. Hop on over to their site and play along, they have a fabulous prize for the winner on the challenge. Click here to go directly to their site.
Back to my card, my CS and ribbon is from American Crafts, paper flowers is HOTP, the brads are from my stash. I used "D'vine Swirls" cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the dark green piece of my CS, then Fiskars Threading Water border punch on the lime green piece of paper. The word "Thank" is cut using "Home Accent" cricut cartridge and the letter "U" is from stick-O' stickers. I finish it off by rounding the two corners of the card.
Back to my card, my CS and ribbon is from American Crafts, paper flowers is HOTP, the brads are from my stash. I used "D'vine Swirls" cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the dark green piece of my CS, then Fiskars Threading Water border punch on the lime green piece of paper. The word "Thank" is cut using "Home Accent" cricut cartridge and the letter "U" is from stick-O' stickers. I finish it off by rounding the two corners of the card.



Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at Paper Cutz!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute, bright and cheery. Great job!
Hugs,
Mary