CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

June-Deal-A-Day

These are all the goodies I got last month at CTMH Deal-A-Day Promo. I got all this for just half the total price, isn't that a pretty good deal?! I was so excited to open the box from the mail because everything inside is a surprise, you'll never know what you'll get.



Key To My Heart paper packet

More To Adore Layout Bulk

Level 1 & 2 plus stickease of Schoolzone paper packet

Whimsical Holidays Card kit

5 set of STAMPS
The Best Way, Flower Fairies, Grill It Up,
Classic Numbers, Paradise



ACCESSORIES
White accent coll., Autumn Garden Ribbon rounds,
Vanilla Cream stamp pad, Hollyhock Ribbon rounds,
Blk/white Floral bulk ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog. I'll see you next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails