
For my Monday card, I made this very cute cupcake card, cut from the "Wild Card" cricut cartridge. I enjoy making this card, it's so girly and sparkly, notice that I put some glitters on the frosting of the cupcake. I also used CTMH sunflower ink to sponge the edge of the candle to hightlight it.
Here are all the supplies that I used:
CS is from American Crafts. The Patterned Paper,stamp "Happy Birthday" and the pink glitter brad is from $1 spot at Target. Glitters from Martha Stewart. Pink paper flower is HOTP. CTMH chocolate and sunflower ink pads.
This is what I did for the inside of the card. I used Cocoa CS on the inside just for the effect that its a chocolate flavor cupcake. Then I used white gel pen to write my message.
Here are all the supplies that I used:
CS is from American Crafts. The Patterned Paper,stamp "Happy Birthday" and the pink glitter brad is from $1 spot at Target. Glitters from Martha Stewart. Pink paper flower is HOTP. CTMH chocolate and sunflower ink pads.
This is what I did for the inside of the card. I used Cocoa CS on the inside just for the effect that its a chocolate flavor cupcake. Then I used white gel pen to write my message.

Here's another picture of the card with the envelope, I tie a bow in front of the envelope for added design.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog. I'll see you next time!