CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas cards for 2010 Part 3

Now here's the 3rd and last part of Christmas Cards I made last Christmas 2010. Well, these are not actually cards, more like a money holder card and gift tags.

Money Holder, paper from Basic Grey, love the saying "Even the Naughty deserve something" and then on the inside of the card says "NICE" with a place to put money or gift cards. I just type the sentiment in my computer then punch it out using the oval punch from Stampin up

Gift tag #1, cut the tag from Winter Woodland cartridge, paper from Basic grey, & again type the sentiment on my computer then punch with oval Stampin Up punch, and layered with scallop Oval punch.
Gift Tag #2, same paper and cut used from gift tag #1, & same sentiment used from the money holder card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog. I'll see you next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails