CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Butterfly Birthday Card

Here's my card for today, a girl birthday card. I used Cricut sampler cartridge for the butterfly. The base of the card is lavender textured cardstock,then embossed the pink piece of cardstock using cuttlebug Bloom Dots. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Autumn Leaves and add two pink paper flower at the bottom right corner of the card.


here's what I did on the inside of the card, stamp is from Michaels, ink with CTMH pansy purple. I just add a small pink paper flower and a purple heart brad just to match the flower at the front the card.

Recipe:
lavender Bazzil Cardstock
pink Bazzil Cardstock
purple ribbon
pink paper flower
heart shape mini brad
Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge
Bloom Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Die
stamps: autumn leaves, michael dollar stamp
inks: CTMH pansy purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog. I'll see you next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails