CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

National Scrapbook Challenge

Just a quick post of all the projects that I finished last National Scrapbook Day Challenge over at Robyn The Pink Stamper's blog. I really had a great time completing this challenge, and I won one of her giveaways! yeah!!! my prize is the cricut primary markers.

Challenge#1o - Make a layout or card using a circle, oval, or other shape


Challenge#9 - Mix it up
(mix up fonts and sizes)


Challenge#8 - Card sketch by Christina


Challenge#7 - Make something using faux chipboard


Challenge#6 - Make a card or scrapbook using your patterned papers


Challenge#5 - Scrapbook page sketch layout
(Love how this one turn out)


Challenge#4 - Make a Mother's Day card or a Mother scrapbook page


Challenge#3 - A kid's scrapbook page or card
(This is a card I made to welcome my new god child, Kyle)


Challenge#2 - Try something new
( I really haven't tried to do one of this gift box, so its new for me)


Challenge#1 - Make something using brown and pastel
(I love how this one came out, love pastel pinks)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment on my blog. I'll see you next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails